Monday, February 01, 2010

Vacation Plans for 2010



I am taking Web Technologies courses at Guilford Technical Community College (GTCC).  One of my courses this semester is " WEB 285 - Emerging Web Technologies".  An assignment for this course is to create a Blog, so I decided to create a Blog related to our travels.  Since we have timeshares, we plan most of our trips several months in advance.  We already have several trips planned for the upcoming year:

February - Las Vegas, NV
        Feb. 10-12    Hilton Grand Vacation
        Feb. 12-15    Polo Towers Suites

April - Hilton Head, SC
        Apr. 17-24    Marriott's Monarch Resort in Sea Pines

June - Hawaii
        June 05-06    Marriott's Waikiki Beach Resort
        June 06-13    Marriott's Maui Ocean Club
        June 13-18    Marriott's Kaua'i Beach Club
        June 18-19    Marriott's Waikiki Beach Resort

Aug./Sept. - Hilton Head, SC
        Aug. 28 - Sept. 4    Southwind II in Shipyard Plantation

October - Arizona
        Oct. 03-10    Marriott's Canyon Villas at Desert Ridge
        Oct. 10-13    Sedona Summit

In addition to these vacations, we will also take some weekend trips to areas within driving distance of Greensboro - Myrtle Beach, Charleston, SC, and the NC mountains.

3 comments:

  1. This should make for interesting reading.

    Good luck with the project.

    Tom Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis,

    When I look at your travel schedule I always feel like I don't go anywhere! Hope you LOVE Hawaii - we certainly did when were there in June 2005, celebrating our 30th anniversary and my retirement. We definitely hope to go back some day. Maybe sometime after July 1 you can work in a trip to see us in our new town of McDonough!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you learn in the class much about actually creating a blog using Blogspot. I put pictures on my quilting blog - http://mamanance.blogspot.com/ but don't think I do it the most efficient way. I'd love to hear what you learn!

    ReplyDelete